Saturday, February 22, 2014

Don't You Dislike ...

How People Take Your Words, Quotes or Opinions Out Of Context?
You See Alot Of That On Social Sites. It's Like People Can't Speak There Minds Anymore Without Someone Judging or Criticizing The Words You Speak. I Speak Alot Of Opinions From Personal Experiences, Situations I've Seen or Decisions I've Made. I Ain't The Type To Speak About No One Behind There Back; When I Can Speak It Directly. Keep In Mind; People That Speak There Thoughts On Social Sites Is Exactly How It's Meant To Be. Now, I Ain't Gone Bullshit You ...Some Of Those People Do Speak Indirectly. Maybe There Scared Of The Consequences Of The Outcome Or Do It For Attention. Fakeness Is A Disease That Is Contagious. Those People Aren't Immune To Being REAL so We Have To Excuse Them. Anyway, Speak Ya Mind & Be True To Your Thoughts. If You Gotta Speak To A Person Directly. The Truth Hurts But It Avoids Misinterpretations.

No comments:

Post a Comment