Saturday, March 29, 2014

You Mother Ever Tell You ...

To Mind Your Own Business?
Alot of People In This World Don't Know How To Mind There Own. Why? Is It Because They Are Jealous, Don't Have An Interesting Life, Etc.? It Really Puzzles Me. I Personally Don't Mind Poeple Business. I Hear Alot Of Things but I Was Never The One To Run N Tell Shit. If I'm Asked For Advice, An Opinion or Solution; I Give My Thoughts. Thats It. I Really Dislike When Other People Mind My Business, Run Rumors or Speak On Shit They Cannot Relate To. Worry About You, Not Me. I Ain't Upsetting Your Life so Don't Upset Mines. I'm Just To The Point It's Fuck Everybody. Too Many People Got Negative Opinions On Shit & It's Fucked Up Because I Never Talk Bad On Anyone Unless You Talk Bad On Me First. At The End Of It All I'm Just Saying "Be Careful What You Let Out Because It Will Be Spoke On In A Negative Way".

No comments:

Post a Comment