Monday, July 4, 2016

If You Over 25

If Your Over 25
And You Ain't Got Some Of Your Priorities Together,
There Is Something Seriously Wrong!
I Understand; If Some Things Didn't Work Out As Planned but Some Shit You Do Have Control Of. As A Responsible, Mature Adult You Should Have The Means To Achieve Employment, Reliable Transportation & Deal With Bills. As Men & Women; We Should Be Able To Be Independent. You Should Not Have To Rely On Others or Use Others As An Excuse Why You Cannot Do Things You Are Suppose To Be Doing. You Suppose To Be Employed To Take Care Of Your Own Responsibilities, You Should Have Reliable Transportation To Do These Such Things (Bus, Friend, Etc.) Who Seriously Wants To Deal With An Individual That Cannot Manage On They Own. If You Have A Child or Children, You Should Automatically Have That Thought Instilled Within Your Brain. I Know You See People In Situations That You May Disapprove Of but It's Up To Them To Grow Up & Take Responsibility. The Things I Think Of Sometimes About these People ...
Are Absolutely Honest In My Thoughts
But
It's Not My Situation so The Only Thing I Can Do Is Pray
Pray They See There Own Worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment