Thursday, July 28, 2016

Open Ya Fuckin Eyes

It's Really Funny That Woman Will Base They Fucked Up Situations With Men On All Men. All Men Ain't Like The Fucked Up Men Ya'll Choose To Deal With & Base Ya Life Around. Wanna Know why You Can't Get A "Real Nigga" or A "Good Man"? It's Because Ya Mentality So Fucked Up, You Can't See A Real Nigga or A Good Man When It's Right In Front Of You. I'm Sorry I Got To Say It But Nobody Else Will. Open Your Mothafucking Eyes & Recognize When That Nigga Is Showing You Some Type of Attention Because You Can't Base Your Past Relationships On Your Future Relationships. Grow The Fuck Up. Focus On You For A Change Before You Even Consider Another Nigga Because In All Honesty, Ya'll Downfall Is Going To The Next Man With A Fucked Up Mentality & It Will Always Cause You To Be Alone. If You Think I'm Full Of Shit, Oh Well .. That Means I Hit A Nerve & I Did My Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment